Friday, September 1

Wrap Up: August 2017



Hey Guys,
Can you believe it's September already? This year is going so fast and I feel like the summer went by in the blink of an eye. I read quite a bit in August which was awesome. See my month in books below.

Book Haul

Hardcopies


The Wrath and the Dawn (Wrath and the Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh
The Rose and the Dagger (Wrath and the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artificies #2) by Cassandra Clare


E-Books

Bought



For Review



Illumicrate


Including...
Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Nyxia (Nyxia Triad #1) by Scott Reintgen


Books Read in August 2017:


The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James - 5 Stars
Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist #1) by Renee Ahdieh
The Treatment by CL Taylor - 3 Stars
Roar (Stormheart #1) by Cora Carmack - 5 Stars
If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars
Vendetta (Blood for Blood #1) by Catherine Doyle - 4 Stars
Inferno (Blood for Blood #2) by Catherine Doyle - 5 Stars
Mafiosa (Blood for Blood #3) by Catherine Doyle - 5 Stars

Reviews Posted in August 2017:

Fireblood (Frostblood #2) by Elly Blake
The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
Truth or Dare by Non Pratt
The Treatment by CL Taylor
We Were Liars by E Lockhart
One of Us is Lying by Karen M McManus
If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L Armentrout  
A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by VE Schwab

2017 Challenges Update:

This year I am challenging myself to:
  • The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge
  • The 2017 Debut Author Challenge
  • The 2017 'Continue a Series' Challenge
  • The Zoella Book Club Challenge
The Totally Doable 2017 Challenge


Like last month rather than selecting books for the categories I just read what I wanted and then saw if any of them fit.

This month I read one more for this challenge, which was a book set in the future. That book was The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James.

I am so thrilled as I have now completed this challenge with 4 months to spare!

Challenge Total: 12/12





The 2017 Debut Author Challenge


Unfortunately I was unable to read any other debuts this month.

Challenge Total: 4/5

The 2017 'Continue a Series' Challenge


Unfortunately, I was unable to do anything else for this challenge this month.

Challenge Total: 3/5

The Zoella Bookclub Challenge 


Unfortunately I didn't read any more for this challenge this month.

Challenge Update: 7/16

Top 3 Books of August 2017:

What did you read this month?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment