Monday, April 3

Wrap Up: March 2017


Hey Guys,
Can you believe that March is over already? I can't believe how quick this year is flying by. March was a bit of a slow reading month for me, so I'm hoping April will be better.

Book Haul:

Hardcopies:


Beauty and the Beast: Book of the Film
The Struggle (Titan #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Big Little Lies by Liana Moriarty
On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
Rooms by Lauren Oliver
Wintersong by S Jae Jones
Red Sister (Book of the Ancestor #1) by Mark Lawrence 

E-Books
 
Mercy (Guardians #1) by Wendy Saunders

Books Read in March 2017




The Struggle (Titan #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2) by JK Rowling - 5 Stars

Reviews Posted in March 2017:


2017 Challenges Update:


This year I am challenging myself to:
  • The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge
  • The 2017 Debut Author Challenge
  • The 2017 'Continue a Series' Challenge
  • The Zoella Book Club Challenge
The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge

 I am so happy with my progress in this challenge so far this year. Like last month rather than selecting books for the categories I just read what I wanted and then saw if any of them fit.

This month I read:

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Illustrated Edition (a book with a name in the title)

Challenge Total: 6/12








The 2017 Debut Author Challenge

 

I didn't read any books for this challenge this month so I'm hoping to continue with this series next month.
Challenge Total: 1/5

The 2017 'Continue A Series' Challenge


Again I didn't end up reading anything for this challenge this month. 

Challenge Total: 1/5

The Zoella Book Club Challenge

 No further update on this challenge. I'm hoping to read more in April.

Challenge Total: 5/16

There's no top 3 of April as I only read 2 books however my favourite read of the month was...



What was your favourite read of March?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment