Thursday, March 23

The Struggle Buzz Tour

Hey Guys,
I'm so excited to be a part of the Buzz tour for The Struggle, the third installment in the phenomenal The Titan series by Jennifer L Armentrout.

~ About The Book ~

 The Struggle (The Titan Series #3)
Jennifer L Armentrout

Publication Date: March 20, 2017
Genre: NA - Paranormal Romance

From Goodreads:
A bloody path has been chosen…

The war against the Titans continues, and they remain determined to wreak havoc on the world, but Seth has become something all gods fear. Now the most dangerous, most absolute power no longer resides in those who have been freed from their tombs.

The Great War fought by the few is coming…

All may doubt and fear what Seth has become. All except the one woman who might be his final chance at redemption. Josie will do anything to prove that Seth is on their side, but fate has a nasty way of changing lives, of changing people.

In the end, the sun will fall…

The only way they can save the future and save themselves is by facing the unknown together. It will take more than trust and faith. It will take love and the kind of strength not easily broken. No matter what, their lives will never be the same.

For what the gods have feared has come to pass. The end of the old is here and the beginning of the new has been ushered in…

~ Kayleigh's Dream Casting ~

I have been asked to give a dream casting for the Titan series. This was so so hard for me to do and to be honest I'm not even sure if some of the people I have chosen are even actors but what the heck!

I choose the 5 main characters of The Titan series to dream case so here they are...


 Seth - Colton Haynes


I really really struggled to dream cast Seth. I mean I absolutely cannot picture anyone other than Drew as Seth but I thought it was cheating to include him in my dream casting so I chose Colton Haynes.

I absolutely love Colton Haynes, he is gorgeous and would make the perfect Seth. He can be the sexy brooding character that Seth is, yet totally romantic and self-sacrificing at the same time.








 Josie - Indiana Evans




 Indiana Evans is an Australian actress who used to be in soap Home and Away years ago. I don't even know if she is still acting or not but looking at this picture I just thought she looked like the perfect Josie. She is beautiful and delicate but I still think she looks fierce and stubborn which is perfect for our favoirite demi-god.







Deacon - Jonathan Whitesell




Deacon is one of my all time fave characters. I loved him in the Covenant series and I loved him even more in The Titan. 
I think Jonathan Whitesell is the perfect Deacon. I loved him in recent series Beyond and I just think he is perfect as Deacon.






Luke - ???





Honestly, I don't even have a clue who the hell this is but I came across the picture online and I thought he looked like the perfect Luke. He just looks great for Luke. 









Apollo - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau



It took me so long to think of someone who to me would be the perfect Apollo. I am a massive fan of Game of Thrones and while rewatching some of it just thought that Nikolaj would be the perfect Apollo. 









Who would you cast as the characters of The Titan Series?

~ Follow The Buzz Tour ~

-->
March 19 - Krista Dust Jacket  - Chapter 1 Reveal 

March 20  - The Escapist Book Blog - Top 5 Seth Moments
March 21 – Vi3t Babe/Deity Island - Top 5 Josie Moments
March 22 - Jenuine CupcakesQ&A with Drew Leighty
March 23 - K-BooksTitan Series Dreamcasting
March 24 - Stuck in Books - Fave Greek God
 
~ Giveaway ~


-->
·      OPEN INTERNATIONALLY
·      ENDS 3/31 at 12AM EST
·      1 WINNER

PRIZES:

·      SIGNED HARDCOVERS by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass & A Court Of Thorns and Roses Series)
·      SIGNED PAPERBACKS by JLA (Lux, Dark Elements, and the Titan Series)
·      Assorted JLA Swag
 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Look out for my review of The Struggle going up in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment