Wednesday, March 22

Review: The Struggle (Titan #3)

The Struggle (Titan #3)
Jennifer L Armentrout

Published By: Hodder and Stroughton
Publication Date: March 20, 2017
Date Read: March 21, 2017
Genre: NA - Paranormal Romance
Source: eARC from Jennifer L Armentrout
Format: E-Book
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25092129-the-struggle
From Goodreads:
A bloody path has been chosen…

The war against the Titans continues, and they remain determined to wreak havoc on the world, but Seth has become something all gods fear. Now the most dangerous, most absolute power no longer resides in those who have been freed from their tombs.

The Great War fought by the few is coming…

All may doubt and fear what Seth has become. All except the one woman who might be his final chance at redemption. Josie will do anything to prove that Seth is on their side, but fate has a nasty way of changing lives, of changing people.

In the end, the sun will fall…

The only way they can save the future and save themselves is by facing the unknown together. It will take more than trust and faith. It will take love and the kind of strength not easily broken. No matter what, their lives will never be the same.

For what the gods have feared has come to pass. The end of the old is here and the beginning of the new has been ushered in…

It's no surprise to anyone who knows me how much I adore everything wrote by Jennifer L Armentrout. I have been completely in love woth her and her books since I first read her books back in 2011. My favourite Jennifer series is the Covenant and Titan series so you can imagine how excited I was for this book. I was so excited for The Struggle and it was without a doubt my most anticipated book of the year. It absolutely did not disappoint. Every second of this book is just magical!

The ending of The Power was such a killer so I have been dying to get my hands on this book for way over a year and I was so so happy to finally have my hands on this book. Seth killed me in this one. He killed me with his selflessness and protectiveness over Josie and I just fell even more in love with him. Josie... I just love her. She has been through so much and she certainly goes on one hell of a journey throughout The Struggle and she comes out stronger than ever.

The Struggle is one of those books that once you start you just absolutely cannot put down. Right from the first word Jennifer just sucks you in to her amazing world with her phenomenal characterisation and storytelling and I absolutely couldn't put this book down. I loved every single moment of it. I loved seeing more characters that we knew from the Covenant series and I loved the new characters as well. The Struggle is full of twists and turns that I never saw coming and I just couldn't read this book fast enough.

The Struggle was a phenomenal instalment into the amazing Titan series. I loved every moment of it. It's such an emotional rollercoaster. I laughed, I cried and my heart broke while also slowly getting put back together. I absolutely cannot wait for the final book in this series to see how everything will end. If you haven't read this series yet I highly recommend it. It's a definite must-read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment