Saturday, February 4

Zoella Book Club Challenge

Hey Guys,
So I've been reading loads recently and I have quite a few challenges going already this year but as I was staring at my bookshelves I realised that I bought all of the Zoella Book Club books but have yet to read quite a lot of them so I have decided that this year I would really like to catch up on these books so my aim is to have read them all by the end of the year.

This will not include the Zoella Book Club rounds that may release this year, I'll still be buying those and wanting to read them but my aim is to get the 2016 rounds read by the end of the year.

So here are the Zoella Book Club Books that are out and the ones I have already read.

Round 1:


Round 2:


Books Read before the start of 2017:


Click For Reviews:
Everything Everything
The Sky is Everywhere
The One We Fell in Love With
The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily

Have you read any of Zoella's Book Club books?
Which ones would you recommend most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment