Thursday, February 2

Wrap Up: January 2017


Hey Guys,
Can you believe January is over? I for one am sooooo happy it is. I hate January. it is like the worst and most depressing month of the year right? I mean christmas is over and I have to go back to work after a nice 2 week break. On the bright side I read so many amazing books this month. It was soooo hard to pick a top 3!

Book Haul:

Hardcopies:


Wing Jones by Katherine Webber
Truthwitch (The Witchlands #1) by Susan Dennard
Balance (Balance #1) by Janelle Stalder
Spirit (The Elementals #3) by Brigid Kemmerer
Secret (The Elementals #4) by Brigid Kemmerer
Sacrifice (The Elementals #5) by Brigid Kemmerer

E-Books:

Bought:


For Review:



Books Read in January 2017:



Spark (Elementals #2) by Brigid Kemmerer - 4 Stars
Breathless (Elementals #2.5) by Brigid Kemmerer - 5 Stars
Spirit (Elementals #3) by Brigid Kemmerer - 5 Stars
Secret (Elementals #4) by Brigid Kemmerer - 5 Stars
Wrong (Wrong #1) by Jana Aston - 5 Stars
Till Death by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars
Right (Wrong #2) by Jana Aston - 5 Stars
Fling (Wrong #2.5) by Jana Aston - 5 Stars
Trust (Wrong #3) by Jana Aston - 5 Stars
Sacrifice (Elementals #5) by Brigid Kemmerer - 5 Stars
 

Reviews Posted in January 2017:

Thirteen Weddings by Paige Toon
The Sun in Her Eyes by Paige Toon
The One We Fell in Love With by Paige Toon
The Year I Met You by Cecelia Ahern
Till Death by Jennifer L Armentrout


2017 Challenges Update:

This year I am challenging myself to:
  • The 2017 Totally Doable Reading Challenge
  • The 2017 Debut Author Challenge
  • The 2017 'Continue a Series' Challenge
The 2017 Totally Doable Reading Challenge:


 Woop!! I ticked two off the list this month. I think this is a great start to my challenge!! I read an amazing ARC of Till Death by my fave author of all time Jennifer L Armentrout and I read the other 4 books of the Elementals series that I started years ago! Go me!!

How are you doing on the challenge?











The 2017 Debut Author Challenge

I am so so bad at reading debuts the year they come out so this year I am aiming to read a minimum of 5 of them.

This month I didn't read any debuts *sad face* but hopefully next month.

The 2017 'Continue A Series' Challenge

Another thing I am terrible at is finishing series I started so this year I'm aiming to complete at least 5 ongoing series.

I don't know if it's cheating counting this towards two challenges but hey... I read 4 of these books this month so I think I can right? I completed The Elementals Series by Brigid Kemmerer. 😁

Top 3 Books of January 2017:





What were your reads this month?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment