Wednesday, February 15

Review: All About The Hype (Jessie Jefferson #3)

All About The Hype (Jessie Jefferson #3)
Paige Toon

Published By: Simon and Schuster
Publication Date: July 28, 2016
Date Read: December 28, 2016
Genre: YA - Contemporary Romance
Source: Bought
Format: Paperback
Pages: 320
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
The third super hot, super fun Jessie Jefferson novel from internationally bestselling author, Paige Toon.

Is the life of a famous rockstar's daughter all it's cracked up to be? And what about dating your fellow band-member just as you hit the bigtime?
Jessie is still getting used to being a celebrity, and the daughter of one of the world’s biggest rock stars. With her own music career on the rise, a gorgeous love interest and a fun group of friends, it seems Jessie’s glamorous LA life couldn’t get any better . . . but things are about to get really complicated.

There are no words to explain how much I loved this third and final book in the Jessie Jefferson series. I am so glad that I waited to start this series when all of the books are out because I loved being able to binge read the whole series.

Jessie Jefferson has been on quite a journey. From finding out her real dad is superstar rock singer Johnny Jefferson, to getting used to being famous herself to being the front woman of an up and coming rock band. Her life has changed dramatically and I loved following her story throughout the trilogy. It was such an incredible read.

Before starting this series I loved Paige Toon. She was my favourite chick lit author and the reason I am such a big reader now but from reading this series she has shown that she can write just about anything. I'd absolutely love to see Paige try her hand at another genre, like fantasy or paranormal or dystopia or something. That would be awesome. Paige's writing is stunning, addictive and funny and I absolutely loved every moment of it.

I love the characters, the story and absolutely everything about this book. One of my favourite things was seeing Meg and Johnny and their family. I loved their own novels so much and it was amazing to see that. One thing I adore about Paige's books is that they all interlink together and it's amazing. I'd love to see Paige write a book about Lottie and Brandan as they need their own story.

I loved All About The Hype so much. It was a perfect ending to a perfect series, and one that I will re-read again and again. I can't recommend Paige's books enough and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. If you're wanting a book that will steal your heart then this is the one for you. It's stunning and phenomenal. A must read for everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment