Friday, December 2

Wrap Up: November 2016


Hey guys,
Can you actually believe it is December? I certainly can't. Well I had a much much better reading month in November than I did the past two months so check it out.

Book Haul:

Hardcopies:


Bought:

Shadows (Lux #0.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
The One We Fell in Love With by Paige Toon
Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman
I Was Here by Gayle Forman
Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell
The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily (Dash and Lily #2) by Rachel Cohn and David Levithian
If I Was Your Girl by Meridith Russo
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella


Illumicrate:

So November saw me receive my first ever bookish subscription box, Illumicrate and I am so so excited and happy I subscribed to this because it was just beautiful and amazing. Check it out.



Including lots of amazing bookish swag, socks, a candle and The Diabolic by SJ Kincaid 😄😍


Books Read in November 2016:


Balance (Balance #1) by Janelle Stalder - 4 Stars
Dream of You (Wait for You #4.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars
Fire in You (Wait for You #6) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars
Frostblood (Fireblood #1) by Elly Blake - 5 Stars
Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon - 5 Stars
Thirteen Weddings by Paige Toon - 5 Stars
The Sun in her Eyes by Paige Toon - 4 Stars

Reviews Posted in November 2016:

The Next Together (The Next Together #1) by Lauren James
Another Together (The Next Together #1.5) by Lauren James
The Last Beginning (The Next Together #2) by Lauren James
The Longest Holiday by Paige Toon
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J Maas
Balance (Balance #1) by Janelle Stalder
Twisted Palace (The Royals #3) by Erin Watt
Dream of You (Wait for You #4.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Top 3 Books of November 2016: 





What did you read this month?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment