Friday, December 30

Top 10 of 2016: Day 5 - Best Books I'm Looking Forward To in 2017


Hey Guys,
I've had so much fun this week showing you my Top 10 of 2016... I'm now going to share with you the last official Top 10. I will be posting tomorrow my Top 5 Breakthrough authors, the 5 authors that were new-to-me this year that blew me away!

Anyway here they are my top 10 books that I cannot wait for next year. There are many more but I tried to choose ones that have already had covers revealed or at least cover placeholds.


10. The Struggle (Titan Series #3) / Till Death by Jennifer L Armentrout

Okay, so I am totally cheating here by including two books in one but they're both by the same author so that's totally allowed right? 

The Struggle is the third book in The Titan Series, the spin off from my fave series of all time, Covenant Series. Book 2 in this series had such a big cliffhanger ending (DAMN YOU JEN!!!) so I cannot wait to see what is going to happen. 

Publication Date: March 20, 2017

Till Death is a new adult thriller / mystery / romance novel from Jen and although I'm not a big fan of thrillers I loved Jen's other thrillers so I cannot wait to read this one.

Publication Date: February 28, 2017

9. Caraval by Stephanie Garber

Caraval is a book that sounds like it is right up my street. I am so excited to get my hands on this book.
Caraval is the story of two sisters who escape from their evil father's home and find themselves in the midst of a deadly and legendary game.

Publication Date: January 31, 2017




8. Perfect (Flawed #2) by Cecelia Ahern

Flawed was one of my favourite books of the year so naturally Perfect is one of my most anticipated reads of the year.

Perfect follows the story of Celestine after she was branded as Flawed. She is now on the run but is harbouring a powerful secret. One that could destroy the whole Flawed society.

Publication Date: April 6, 2017


7. Wing Jones by Katherine Webber

Right from the moment I heard about this one I couldn't wait for it. Having met Katherine a few times at YALC (she is the sweetest person ever!) I just can't wait to read her book.

Wing Jones follows the story of Wing, a mixed-race girl who has often found herself caught between worlds, discovers a hidden talent for running. Wing's speed could bring her family everything it needs. It could also stop Wing getting the one thing she wants.

Publication Date: January 5, 2017

 6. The Scarecrown Queen (Sin Eater's Daughter #3) by Melinda Salisbury

I am mixed parts excited and absolutely terrified for this book. I loved the first 2 books in the series and can't wait to read more but at the same time Melinda is well known for how brutally evil she is with readers hearts so I am petrified.

Continuing the Sleeping Prince's reign everyone must come together for the final battle against him. "Explosive, rich and darkly addictive, this is the stunning conclusion to Mel Salisbury's internationally best-selling trilogy that began with The Sin Eater's Daughter."

Publication Date: March 2, 2017

 5. Roseblood by AG Howard

Splintered was one of my all time fave series. I love a good retelling and this one is a retelling of Phantom of the Opera, which is my all time favourite musical.

Rune is sent to a french opera house, rumoured to be haunted by the phantom, for her senior year where she befriends the masked Thorne, a violinish who helps her throughout her dreams. But can Thorne lead Rune to her destruction or is he to face the wrath of the phantom?

Publication Date: January 10, 2017

4. Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2) by VE Schwab

Note: This is the US cover, the UK cover has not yet been revealed
The sequel to This Savage Song, which I adored I am so excited to see what is going to happen next.

Six months after Kate and August were forced together the war between the monsters is terrifying. August and Kate are once again thrown into the fight.

Publication Date: June 13, 2017


3. Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands #2) by Alwyn Hamilton

I absolutely loved Rebel of the Sands and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Set six months after the events of Rebel of the Sands Amani finds herself in the midst of the fight once again. Only one thing is certain, everything is going to change.

Publication Date: March 7, 2017


2. A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J Maas

I am such an enormous fan of Sarah J Maas and the ACOTAR series is mt favourite of hers. I cannot wait to get my hands on this book. It would have been number 1 but I wanted a proper cover for number 1.

Continuing from the shocking conclusion of ACOMAF Feyre is back inside the spring court waiting for the invading king. She has to decide who she can trust.

Publication Date: May 2, 2017

1. Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons #1) by Leigh Bardugo

Now although I adore my superhero books / movies, honestly I prefer Marvel heros over DC. However when it was announced that DC had teamed up with Random House for some YA authors to write novels on some of the superheros I was so flipping excited. I haven't actually yet read any of Leigh Bardugo's books before but I am so flipping excited for this one!!!!

Publication Date: August 29, 2017








What books are you looking forward to in 2017?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment