Thursday, December 29

Top 10 of 2016: Day 4 - Best Book Boyfriends of 2016


Hey guys,
Welcome to day 4 of the Top 10 of 2016 and today I'm going to be talking about the best book boyfriends in the books I've read this year.

10. Leo from The Longest Holiday by Paige Toon

The Longest Holiday was one of my fave books of the year (obviously, it's by Paige Toon). I absolutely loved Leo. He really grows on you a lot throughout the book and by the end he was just amazing. He is sweet and caring and the perfect guy for a summer romance read.

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)




9. Ren from Torn (Wicked #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Ren is the sweetest guy and I absolutely adore him. He had a tough time in this book but it just made me love him even more. He is really sweet and adorable and so caring. Of course Tink totally stole the limelight but Ren is definitely one of the best fictional guys I read about this year.

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)




 8. Morpheus from Ensnared (Splintered #3) by AG Howard

It's no surprise to anyone who knows me how much I was Team Morpheus throughout this series. This year I finally read the third book and again I adored Morpheus. He is eccentric, hilarious and amazing. I loved him the most and I just wanted to run off to Wonderland with Morpheus 💜


K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)



7. Caleb from Balance (Balance #1) by Janelle Stalder

Caleb was such an awesome character. He really grows on you throughout the book as he starts off as a bit of a dick. Ignoring everyone and then just bossing her around but by the end you totally understand him and he is amazing.

K-Books Rating: 4 Stars (Click Here to see Review)





 6. Ryn from The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow #1) by Rachel Morgan

Ryn was the guy in the book that you really don't think will be a love interest because he's a total ass to begin with. I however loved him. He's cocky and a bit of an asshole but he grew on me and although he is a bit hostile I know there's a reason behind it and I couldn't wait to find out more about him. I totally loved him.

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)



 5. Seth from The Power (Titan Series #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Seth was a character that grew on me. I hated him so much in the Covenant series but in his own spin off series I started to love him. Even if I did want to dropkick him in the face for being an idiot in this one I still love him and can't wait till February so I can read more in The Struggle.

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)




 4. Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J Maas

Ahh Rhysand!!!! I liked him in the first book but I adored him in this one. He is just wonderful and amazing and perfect and I have so much love for him and this book. I cannot wait for ACOWAR to see what happens to him next. 

K-Books Rating: ALL OF THE STARS!!!! (Click Here to see Review)




 3. Tom/Jack from The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson (Jessie Jefferson #1) by Paige Toon

Now this is one of the series where I have such trouble deciding between the two main guys. I really like Tom, who is the super-sweet hottest-boy-in-school who is there for Jessie as she is dealing with her mother's death. Then Jessie met Jack, the super hot guitarist in LA who fronts a new band who introduced Jessie to the Hollywood lifestyle. I loved Jack. I just cannot decide between the two of them.

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Review will go live in January)

 2. Ollie from Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon

Ollie is one of the sweetest guys ever. I absolutely adored him. He is sweet and so adorable who just wants to get to know Maddie. He teaches her about the world and everything and I just love them. I just wanted everything to work out with them.

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)




1. Matthew from The Next Together (The Next Together #1) by Lauren James

Imagine a book with a perfect, adorable, sweet leading male. Now picture a time travel book where you have about 7 or 8 reincarnations of that character. That's what you have in this book. Matthew is the epitome of the perfect guy and there are many many versions of him in this and you fall in love with each and every one of them. I adored this book, and Matthew, so much.

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)








Who were your favourite book boyfriends/girlfriends this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment