Tuesday, December 27

Top 10 of 2016: Day 2 - Best Book Covers of 2016


Hey Guys,
Welcome to Day 2 of Top 10 of 2016. Today I'm going to be talking about the Top 10 Book Covers of the year. These are books that were released in 2016 and for the first time ever I have included all books I read this year as well.

I always intend to include books I've read but usually I read older books. I'm quite impressed with myself this year as I've read a lot of 2016 released on the day they release 😱 I never do that!!

Anyway from the 2016 books I've read this year here are my 10 favourite covers.

10. The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily (Dash and Lily #2) by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

This cover is the UK Zoella Book Club Edition that was recently published and I really love this cover. It's so beautiful and christmassy which fits so well with the story. I really love it.
I also really liked this story. Not as much as the first book in teh Dash and Lily series but it was super cute.

K-Books Rating: 3 Stars (Review will be on the blog tomorrow so come by and look)

 9. Unboxed by Non Pratt

I've said it before and I will say it again I FREAKING LOVE NON PRATT!!!! And Unboxed was so beautiful inside and out. 

Look at that cover. It's so simple and elegent and beautiful. I was so excited to get this book. I adored it and it's still one of my fave covers of all time.

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)



 8. Paper Princess (The Royals #1) by Erin Watt

I adored this series as you saw on my list yesterday but I adore the covers even more. I am such a big cover person. For me to buy a book in hardcopy the cover has to be gorgeous and one thing I love about the whole series is that they are so differnt from other NA series. I get bored of the couples almost kissing, or couples half naked on the covers. These are refreshing and beautiful.

K-Books Rating: 4 Stars (Click Here to see Review)


 7. Balance (Balance Series #1) by Janelle Stalder

Janelle has forever been one of my fave authors and all of her books have gorgeous covers but this one is my fave. It's so stunningly beautiful and matches how gorgeous the inside of this book is as well.

K-Books Rating: 4 Stars (Click Here to see Review)





 6. Flawed (Flawed #1) by Cecelia Ahern

I have chose to show the UK cover here as I love it so so much but really I love both the US and UK covers for this series. I love the colour and how shiny the F symbol in the centre is on the hardcover is. I also love how the hardback for the US edition is and how the dustcover is slightly transparent to see what's on the actual hardback. Both fit the book perfectly.

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)



 5. This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity #1) by VE Schwab

Again I've decided to post the UK cover of This Savage Song as I love how simple and beautiful is and I love the splash that turns into a rose but I do love both covers. This was one of my favourite books of the year but I decided to only inlcude one VE Schwab book in my list yesterday and I chose Vicious. 

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)




 4. Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by Alwyn Hamilton

I have loved this cover long before this book was published this year. It's stunning and gorgeous. I originally heard of the book at YALC 2015 and I adored it so so much. I'm not entirely sure what the US cover looks like but the UK one is just perfect for the story. 

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)




 3. The One We Fell in Love With by Paige Toon

I am such a huge fan of Paige Toon. I really adore all of her books. I am more in love with her fun original covers that the repackaged ones but the font on this one really made it feel like those original ones to me. This particular cover is the edition for the Zoella Book Club and of course I love it more because it's purple. And who doesn't love a gorgeous purple cover?

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Review will be posted in January)



 2. Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns #1) by Kendare Blake

Now not only did we get one gorgeous cover in the UK but we got three stunning covers, one for each of the sisters. I honestly can't choose between them either. I have yet to get the finished copy but I want every single one of them.

K-Books Rating: 3 Stars (Click Here to see Review)

1. Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J Maas

Look at it!! Just look at it!!!! How could this not be my favourite cover of 2016 books. It's absolutely stunning. Look how beautiful and bad-ass Aelin looks. With the sword and the fire. It's just utter perfection *dies*

I love it sooooo much 😍💜😍💜😍💜

K-Books Rating: 5 Stars (Click Here to see Review)








What covers were your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment