Wednesday, December 21

2017 Reading Challenges

Hey Guys,
So I failed epically on one of my challenges this year. I picked out 12 books I wanted to read (one per month) and ended up reading like 2 of them.

So, next year I am going for some more simple challenges. I will be doing the goodreads challenge again and challenging myself to 50 books. I surpassed this this year so I think this should be doable.

I'm also going to be trying my hand at The Totally Doable 2017 RBLB Reading Challenge. It looks so fun and I'm looking forward to it. Check it out below. (Click on the graphic to be taken to the site).

http://readingbookslikeaboss.com/2017-rblb-reading-challenge/

See the books I will be reading for my challenge that correlates in order to the above categories.


What challenges are you doing in 2017?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment