Wednesday, November 23

Review: Twisted Palace (The Royals #3)

Twisted Palace (The Royals #3)
Erin Watt

Publication Date: October 17, 2016
Date Read: October 27, 2016
Genre: NA - Contemporary Romance
Source: Bought
Format: E-Book
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png


From Goodreads:
These Royals will ruin you…

From mortal enemies to unexpected allies, two teenagers try to protect everything that matters most.

Ella Harper has met every challenge that life has thrown her way. She’s tough, resilient, and willing to do whatever it takes to defend the people she loves, but the challenge of a long-lost father and a boyfriend whose life is on the line might be too much for even Ella to overcome.

Reed Royal has a quick temper and even faster fists. But his tendency to meet every obstacle with violence has finally caught up with him. If he wants to save himself and the girl he loves, he’ll need to rise above his tortured past and tarnished reputation.

No one believes Ella can survive the Royals. Everyone is sure Reed will destroy them all.
They may be right.

With everything and everyone conspiring to keep them apart, Ella and Reed must find a way to beat the law, save their families, and unravel all the secrets in their Twisted Palace.

There are no words to explain how excited I was to get my hands on Twisted Palace. I absolutely adored the first two books in The Royals series. For me to love a NA series is quite a big thing as I often get quite bored with them. However once I got my hands on this book I was scared to read it. After the ending of the second book I just knew this was gonna be such a hard book to read that would put my heart through the ringer. I wasn't wrong but oh my god the angst was so so worth it because this was such a great ending to Ella and Reed's story.

For about 96% of this book I was the most stressed out I have ever been reading a book. I was just so anxious and worried about what was going to happen and the more I read the more I couldn't see it working out. It was just so intense and the worse it got for Reed and Ella the more I just couldn't stand it. If there's one thing these authors know how to do it's keep you in suspense unable to stop reading.

Twisted Palace is the third and final book in The Royals series. It's full of angst, romance and drama. I couldn't stop reading and it hurt my heart so much all the going on in this book. I loved every single moment of it and I was so happy with how it ended. Erin Watts certainly knows what she is doing. I loved it so much and it really is one of those books that I will re-read over and over again. Every moment was amazing. I can't wait to read a book about Easton because man, I love these Royal boys so much. They are fantastic characters and this is without a doubt my favourite NA romance series I have read to date. You have converted a NA sporadic reader into a love of NA.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment