Wednesday, November 30

Review: Dream of You (Wait for You #4.5)

Dream of You (Wait For You #4.5)
Jennifer L Armentrout

Publication Date: June 23, 2015
Date Read: November 13, 2016
Genre: NA - Contemporary Romance
Source: Bought
Format: Paperback
Pages: 131
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Abby Erickson isn't looking for a one-night stand, a relationship, or anything that involves any one-on-one time, but when she witnesses a shocking crime, she's thrust into the hands of the sexiest man she's ever seen - Colton Anders. His job is to protect her, but with every look, every touch, and every simmering kiss, she's in danger of not only losing her life but her heart also.

It's no surprise to anyone that I am a major fan of Jennifer L Armentrout and I absolutely love her Wait For You series. I was super excited when she announced that she was releasing a novella about Abby as I adored her in previous novels in this series. I didn't actually read this book for so long. It wasn't until I was about to start my ARC of book 6, Fire in You, that I decided to read this one first.

As expected, I adored this novella. It was absoltely amazing. I already loved Abby so I was super excited to read her story. As soon as I found out our leading man was Colton, brother of Reece from Fall With Me, which was my favourite book in this series. I loved every second of this novella and as I was reading it I was just hoping that it would last forever.

Dream of You was a phenomenal instalment in the Wait for You series and I loved every single moment of it. I wish it was a full size novel but I'm just glad we got Abby's story told. This is definitely a must-read for any fans of JLA and this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment