Monday, October 10

Wrap Up: August and September 2016

Hey Guys,
Can you believe it's October already? I certainly can't. I'm back at work after my amazing summer off now so my reading and blogging has slowing down a lot hence why there has been nothing on here since August. We had such a crazy September at work with the students coming back and the dreaded Ofsted Inspection. I hardly read a thing for the whole month!! Anyway I'm going to try and blog/read some more in the coming months but no promises.

Anyway, here's my wrap up for August and September 2016

Book Haul:

Hardcopies:



For Review:

Dear Charlie by ND Gomes
As I Descend by Robin Talley

Won:

The Other Alice by Michelle Harrison

Loaned:

Frost Like Night (Snow Like Ashes #3) by Sarah Raasch
Frostblood (Frostblood Saga #1) by Elly Blake

Bought:

The Falconer (The Falconer #1) by Elizabeth May
The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer #2) by Elizabeth May
You're The One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher
All About the Hype (Jessie Jefferson #3) by Paige Toon
The Thousanth Floor (The Thousanth Floor #1) by Katherine McGee
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J Maas


E-Books:

Bought:


For Review:



Books Read in August and September 2016:


Unboxed by Non Pratt - 5 Stars
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by JK Rowling - 5 Stars
Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns #1) by Kendare Blake - 4 Stars
 The Next Together (The Next Together #1) by Lauren James - 5 Stars
The Longest Holiday by Paige Toon - 5 Stars


Reviews Posted in August and September 2016:

No Kissing Allowed (No Kissing Allowed #1) by Melissa West
Unboxed by Non Pratt
This Savage Song (Monstors of Verity #1) by VE Schwab
Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns #1) by Kendare Blake
Origins (The Summoner #0.5) by Taren Matharu
Paper Princess (The Royals #1) by Erin Watts
Broken Prince (The Royals #2) by Erin Watts


Top 3 Books of August 2016:
(I didn't read anything in September so there is no Top 3 for September)








What did you read this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment