Saturday, August 6

K-Books Time at #YALC Day 2 - Saturday






Saturday saw Day 2 of #YALC and I was super excited. Check out the schedule.






First things first when I got into YALC on Saturday I went for a wander around the stalls and met up with some super awesome blogger.



 I went to the very first panel which was 'Join the Rebellion! Resistance and Protest in YA' which included Alwyn Hamilton, Julie Mayhew, Simon Mayo and Kass Morgan talking about their fantasy and dystopia books and all about the rebellion in them. Following the panel I went to 4 signings.



Alwyn Hamilton, author of Rebel of the Sands, was so awesome. We chatted about so many things and she seemed to excited when I told her how much I loved her book.





Following that I went to meet Kass Morgan, author of The 100 and we were chatting about her books and other books and we fangirled together over how awesome Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige is.





After that I went to see Sara Barnard who was so sweet. I am really looking forward to reading her book.





Following that I went and saw Holly Bourne. I absolutely love Holly and every year I bring her sweets that you can only get up north. She was super happy to get them and even called me her 'drug dealer for northern sweets' which was just hilarious.





After all of that queuing I went to see Non Pratt. For those who don't know I absolutely adore Non Pratt. I am such a fangirl over her books and I always get crazy excited to see her again. She recognised me, gave me a hug and we chatted for so long. She is so awesome.




I went to a couple of other panels and bought a couple of more books and then me and Laura from Bookish Treasures went for dinner afterwards.

Check the blog tomorrow for my wrap up of the final day of #YALC


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment