Sunday, July 3

Wrap Up: June 2016


Hey Guys,
I'm so excited that June is over... you know why? I am now off work for 6 blissful weeks for the summer. Which means lots of reading time. WOOP! Also means this month I get to go to the Romance Author and Reader Event (RARE) in Edinburgh and my favourite author in the entire world is going to be there!!! After that I am again going to YALC in London so it's gonna be a crazy book filled month and I am soooooo excited!!!! Of course I will blog it and keep you all posted on all the bookish shananigans!

Now onto the post...

Book Haul:


For Review:

Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
Bought:

The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3) by Rick Yancey
Under Different Stars (Kricket #1) by Amy Bartol

E-Books:

 

Eternal Sacrifice (Mortal Enchantment #3) by Stacey O'Neale
The Witch's Kiss (The Witch's Kiss #1) by Katherine and Elizabeth Corr
Torn (Wicked Trilogy #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Books Read in June 2016:



Salvage by Keren David - 5 Stars
No Falling Allowed (No Kissing Allowed #2) by Melissa West - 5 Stars
The Sleeping Prince (The Sin Eater's Daughter #2) by Melinda Salisbury - 5 Stars
Eternal Sacrifice (Mortal Enchantment #3) by Stacey O'Neale - 5 Stars

Reviews Posted in June 2016:


Challenge Update:

 Guys... I am epically failing this challenge :(


 January
Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
February
Didn't read any of them
March
The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) by Danielle Paige
Ensnared (Splintered #3) by AG Howard
April
Didn't read any of them
May
Didn't read any of them
June
Didn't read any of them

Top 3 Books of June 2016:

 #3 The Sleeping Prince (The Sin Eater's Daughter #2) by Melinda Salisbury
#2 Eternal Sacrifice (Mortal Enchantment #3) by Stacey O'Neale
#1 No Falling Allowed (No Kissing Allowed #2) by Melissa West

What did you read this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment