Wednesday, June 15

Early Review: Young Love (Bloomfield #4)

Young Love (Bloomfield #4)
Janelle Stalder

Publication Date: July 2016
Date Read: May 20, 2016
Genre: NA - Contemporary Romance
Source: BETA Copy from Author
Format: E-Book
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Honor Jacobs has a dream, and she won't stop until she achieves it.
Dancing is her life, which means she has no time for men. Especially not tattoo artists with hard eyes, and a mouth that has her thinking things she shouldn't be. Staying as far away from Grey Anderson as possible is the solution to all her problems. Except that's easier said than done. And no matter how much space she puts between them, it's never enough. He might think she's too young, and she might think he's not the one for her, but their hearts think differently. It'll all come down to will and determination...she just needs to decide which path she's destined to take.

"There was nothing sexy about dancing the waltz with Grey. And yet, there was something entirely sexy about dancing the waltz with Grey."

As soon as Janelle told me she was writing this book I just could not wait to get my hands on it. Ever since I read Janelle's debut novel Eden, I have been abolutely obsessed with all of her books. They are just incredible and Young Love was no different. I loved every single moment of this book. It was absolutely incredible.

Dancing has always been Honor's dream. It's her life and with the amount of training and teaching younger kids to dance alongiside college she doesn't have time for anything else in her life right now. Enter Grey, the tattoo artist that makes her feel things she's never felt before. Can Grey fit into her busy life? Grey has never felt much for any of the girls he's been with... he doesn't do relationships but when he meets Honor he feels things that don't make sense for his lifestyle. She's so young... but is she the one that going to make his life that much better?

Young Love is the fourth book in the incredible Bloomfield series. Although this series can be read as standalones as each book is someone else's story I would highly recommend reading them in order. It just adds so much more to the books when you're seeing the smaller characters and you already have their back story. It makes me love seeing them so much more. If you don't read them in order you may have some spoilers by things that are happening in their relationships that is so exciting for me to see what's happening to them but if I had read this book first is kind of spoilery as I already know what's going to happen with them before I've read their story.

Young Love may just be my favourite book of this series to date... I know... I know I said that about the previous one too. But every single book I read from Janelle is just better than the previous one. I loved Honor she was such an awesome character to read about and I just loved her passion for her dance and how she wasn't interested in furthering her dance career but wanting to inspire the younger kids she taught. That was just awesome.

Grey is most definitely my favourite Janelle boy from her contemporary books. Not all of her books because let's face it nobody is going to take Wolf's place in my heart. He's just the best. If you don't know who that is go and read Janelle's Eden series STAT! Grey is such a great character and you really saw his go through so much development throughout this book. He started as the guy afraid of commitment and you saw him develop to seeing what really is important in his life. I loved seeing that and he's totally swoon-worthy too.

Young Love was just an amazing story. From the very first page Janelle drew me in with her phenomenal writing style and I just couldn't put the book down until I had devoured the entire thing. I read the entire book within a couple of hours. I couldn't put it down. It was chock full of heart-stopping romance and breath-taking events. I loved every single moment of it.

Janelle is for sure one of the best authors I have ever had the pleasure of reading and I cannot wait for her next book. I seriously need it like right now! Every book she writes is far superior to the last and I just can't wait to see what she decides to write about next. I cannot recommend her work enough. It's phenomenal. Young Love was certainly no exception it was such a stunning, beautiful and heartwarming read and I can't wait until everyone else can read it. It's a definite must-buy for everyone.

"I want you by my side, and me by yours. I want us to be together, and figure out whatever problems come up, together."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment