Tuesday, March 1

Wrap Up: February 2016


Hey Guys,
Can you believe February is over already? This year is going by so fast already.

Anyway here's all the bookish stuff that happened this month.

Book Haul:




Bought:

Me Before You (Me Before You #1) by Jojo Moyes
How Hard Can Love Be? (Normal #2) by Holly Bourne
The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow #1) by Rachel Morgan
The Faerie Prince (Creepy Hollow #2) by Rachel Morgan
The Faerie War (Creepy Hollow #3) by Rachel Morgan
A Faerie's Secret (Creepy Hollow #4) by Rachel Morgan
A Faerie's Revenge (Creepy Hollow #5) by Rachel Morgan

Books Read in February 2016:



The Power (Titan #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars
The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow #1) by Rachel Morgan - 5 Stars
The Faerie Prince (Creepy Hollow #2) by Rachel Morgan - 5 Stars
The Faerie War (Creepy Hollow #3) by Rachel Morgan - 5 Stars
Deciding Love (Bloomfield Series #3) by Janelle Stalder - 5 Stars

Reviews Posted in February 2016


Challenge Update:

So I completely forgot about this last month so didn't post it as part of my wrap up. This year I'm challenging myself to try to finish or continue with series I have already started. I selected 12 books that are books in a series that I have started and not continuing and so I am planning on trying to read one book a month.



Read: Winter by Marissa Meyer

Top 3 Books of February 2015:




#3 Deciding Love by Janelle Stalder
#2 The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow #1) by Rachel Morgan
#1 The Power (Titan #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout


 

March TBR:



 

 How was your month?
Let me know and leave me a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment