Saturday, March 5

Early Review: Deciding Love

Deciding Love
Janelle Stalder

Published: April 5, 2016
Date Read: February 23, 2016
Genre: NA - Contemporary Romance
Source: BETA Copy from Author
Format: E-Book
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:Chloe Morgan had a pretty simple life, until her father moved them to a new town and a new school for her senior year. Learning to adapt isn’t easy, especially after finding out she has an older brother she never knew about. All Chloe wants to do is get through the year in one piece. Except things get even harder when her new friend’s older brother, Kyle Briggs, keeps ruining all her well laid plans. It’s a love/hate relationship. She’s just not sure where the emphasis lies – on the hate…or the love?

***While this book can be read as part of a series that includes Brush Strokes and Simple Beginnings, all books a stand alones and don't necessarily need to be read in order to enjoy.


When I heard about Deciding Love I genuinelly could not wait to get my hands on this book. I am a massive fan of Janelle Stalder and I have loved every single book that she has wrote so I knew this would be one that I would love. It definitely didn't disappoint.

Deciding Love is the story of Chloe, new girl in town and when she meets Kyle she falls head over heels for him. The problem? Kyle seems to want nothing to do with her. The reality is that Chloe is Kyle's best friends little sister and completely untoouchable. But the more they are pushed together in situations the more that they fall for each other. Can their relationship stand the test of time when everything seems to be against them?

I never thought anybody would take Colt's place in my heart but I completely fell head over heels in love with Kyle. Kyle is just the perfect guy. He is tattooed, rough around the edges but has a heart of gold. I absolutely adored him. Although Deciding Love can be read without reading the previous two books I would completely recommend reading the others as then you get more of a back story for our characters as well as seeing what the characters you have already fallen in love with are getting up to.

Deciding Love was without a doubt one of the best NA Contemporary Romance books I have read. Janelle's writing style is so addictive that as soon as you start it make sure your day is clear because you will not want to put this down until you have devoured the entire thing. I loved every single moment of it and weeks after finishing it I am still thinking about these characters and this story.

Deciding Love is filled with romance, smexy times and heartbreak. It made me laugh, cry and swoon. It is without a doubt a must read. I fell head over heels in love with it and I couldn't put it down until I had devoured the entire thing. If you're looking for a book that will steal your heart and take your breath away look no further because Deciding Love will do all of that and more. Utterly perfect!

"You're everything that's good, and I'm not. But you make me better, stronger."
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment