Monday, February 8

Wrap Up: January 2016


Hey guys,
Welcome to the first monthly wrap up post of 2016. As I mentioned previously this years wrap ups will consist of both the book haul and wrap up post of books I've read/reviews I have posted.

January Book Haul



For Review:

Mind Your Head by Juno Dawson
Broken Sky (Broken #1) by LA Weatherly

Bought:

Starlight by Melissa Landers
Hogwarts Library Boxset
Harry Potter Boxset by JK Rowling


There were no reviews posted in January 2016.


Books Read in January 2016:




Underground (New World #4) by Janelle Stalder - 5 Stars
Silence (New World #4.5) by Janelle Stalder - 5 Stars
Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer - 5 Stars
The Halfling (Aria Fae #1) by HD Gordon - 5 Stars

Top 3 Books of January 2016:



 #3: The Halfling (Aria Fae #1) by HD Gordon
#2: Underground (New World #4) by Janelle Stalder
#1: Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

What did you read in January?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment