Sunday, October 11

Wrap Up: September 2015



Hey Guys,
Sorry it's late but this is my wrap up for the books that I read in September 2015. September was a very slow month for me due to work and only read 3 books this month. Because of this the vlog for September will me merged with Octobers.

Books Read in September 2015:


Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J Mass - 5 Stars
The Secret Fire (Alchemist Chronicles #1) by CJ Daugherty and Carina Rozenfeld - 5 Stars
Flirting with Maybe by Wendy Higgins - 4 Stars

Reviews Posted in September 2015:


There's no Top 3 this month as I only read 3 books this month but my favourite book of the month is...


October TBR:


Thanks to everyone who voted for my October TBR. The poll for my November TBR will be up next weekend.

That's it for this month. 
What did you read?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment