Wednesday, October 7

Waiting on Wednesday


This is Where it Ends
Marieke Nijkamp

Published By: Sourcebooks Fire
Publication Date: January 5, 2016
Genre: YA - Contemporary
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
10:00 a.m.
The principal of Opportunity, Alabama's high school finishes her speech, welcoming the entire student body to a new semester and encouraging them to excel and achieve.

10:02 a.m.
The students get up to leave the auditorium for their next class.

10:03
The auditorium doors won't open.

10:05
Someone starts shooting.

Told over the span of 54 harrowing minutes from four different perspectives, terror reigns as one student's calculated revenge turns into the ultimate game of survival.

Yes, we are onto 2016 releases already. I'll be honest and say that I hadn't heard of this book until I heard someone mention it at this years YALC back in July and then I just saw it appearing everywhere and everyone was talking about it on twitter. It's not my usual kind of thing but with everyone raving about this book I knew I had to give it a go. I've actually got an eARC sitting on my kindle waiting to be read so I am hoping to get this one read prior to the release in January.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment