Tuesday, September 1

Wrap Up: August 2015





Hey Guys,
Can you believe August is over already?
That means I am actually back to teaching this month... which means less reading time *sob*

Anywho... here are the books and reveiws I posted in August 2015.



Books Read in August 2015:


Fall With Me (Wait For You #4) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars
A Whole New World (Twisted Tales #1) by Liz Braswell - DNF
Forever With You (Wait For You #5) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars
Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige - 4 Stars
The Witch Must Burn (Dorothy Must Die #0.2) by Danielle Paige - 4 Stars
The Wizard Returns (Dorothy Must Due #0.3) by Danielle Paige - 3 Stars

Reviews Posted in August 2015:


Top 3 Books of August 2015:




September TBR:

So I had the poll on my sidebar so you all could vote for my September TBR. Here are the books that won...


Don't forget to check out the sidebar throughout this month to vote on what books I should read in October. 

What did you read this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment