Tuesday, September 29

Review: Forever With You (Wait for You #5)

Forever With You (Wait for You #5)
Jennifer L Armentrout

Published By: Avon Books
Publication Date: September 29, 2015
Date Read: August 4, 2015
Genre: NA - Contemporary
Source: eARC from InkSlingrPR
Format: E-Book
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
In the irresistibly sexy series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout, two free spirits find their lives changed by a one-night stand…

Some things you just believe in, even if you've never experienced them. For Stephanie, that list includes love. It's out there. Somewhere. Eventually. Meanwhile she's got her job at the mixed martial arts training center and hot flings with gorgeous, temporary guys like Nick. Then a secret brings them closer, opening Steph's eyes to a future she never knew she wanted—until tragedy rips it away.

Nick's self-assured surface shields a past no one needs to know about. His mind-blowing connection with Steph changes all that. As fast as he's knocking down the walls that have kept him commitment-free, she's building them up again, determined to keep the hurt—and Nick—out. But he can't walk away. Not when she's the only one who's ever made him wish for forever . . .

"A guy shouldn't be sitting when there's a lady standing."

Forever With You, the fifth installment in the Wait for You series, completely and utterly blew me away. I genuinely cannot believe how much I loved this one. It is most definitely my favourite in the series. As much as I have loved all of the books in the series a part of me has felt that the last two haven't quite lived up to my love for the first two... Forever With You really has the feel of the first two books in my opinion. That unputdownable quality. I loved every single moment of it.

Forever With You is without a doubt the most emotional of all of the books in this series. It completely and utterly broke my heart and I cried... no... scratch that... I sobbed! I was completely heartbroken but in typical JLA fashion she soon patched my heart back together again. I really loved Forever With You so much. It really sits so much higher above the rest of the books in this series. It's just completely phenomenal.

Jen has really tackled a very emotional and personal issue, that happens all too often, in this book. I feel like for people who have gone through this issue this book could be a really difficult read but personally for me I feel like the tackling of this issue makes this book that much more special than the other books. It makes it more meaningful and more touching. Forever with You was a beautifully written account of a horrible issue that really effects all characters involved and it dealt with it all so sensitively and it really made this book so meaningful and touching.

Forever With You really is the best book in this series to date for me and a part of me does not know how JLA is going to top it with the next book. No matter whether it tops Forever With Me or not I cannot wait to read it. If you love to read NA that's a little bit different from other books of the genre and books that tackle real-life problems this is the book for you. I really can't recommend it enough. It was utter perfection!

"I don't just love you, I'm in love with you. Hell, I have been for a while and I wanted to tell you that so many times over."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment