Thursday, September 3

Review: Angel Fever (Angel Trilogy #3)

Angel Fever (Angel Trilogy #3)
LA Weatherly

Published By: Usbourne Publishing
Publication Date: August 1, 2013
Date Read: July 5, 2015
Genre: YA - Paranormal Romance
Source: Bought
Format: Hardback
Pages: 566
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
In the devastated remains of the world, millions of people live in "refugee" camps provided by the angels who have all but enslaved humanity. As this angelic stranglehold tightens, Willow and Alex are recruiting and training new Angel Killers while struggling to hold ground on the celestial battlefield. But Willow continues to have feelings for Seb, and her love and resolve are tested as a shattering revelation sends Alex on a separate journey. Now that the final battle versus the angels is about to begin-and the fate of the world hangs in the balance-each of them must face the consequences of their own choices. Will love endure? Will the human race survive?

The Angel Trilogy was a series I have followed for what feels like a very long time. I fell completely in love with it back when the first book was released years ago. I read both book 1 and book 2 as ARCs and I just don't know why I didn't read this one sooner because I seriously fell head over heels in love with this series. Angel Fever was without a doubt the perfect ending to this series. I loved every single second of it.

I absolutely loved being back in the world of these incredibly evil angels with Willow and Alex. It was amazing and this is definitely my favourite of all angel series. It's original, unique and utterly mesmerising. I have discovered that angel stories are my favourite of all paranormal creatures and it is purely this series that it is down to. Without this series I would not have fallen in love with angel stories quite so much.

Angel Fever is most definitely the most emotional of the series. It completely broke my heart into little pieces before slowly finding them all and putting them back together again. I laughed, I cried... hell I sobbed! For the majority of this book I was on the edge of my seat, dying to know what was going to happen and unable to flip through the pages fast enough.

Angel Fever was the perfect ending to the series and I loved every single moment. This is without a doubt my favourite YA - Paranormal Romance series and I know it is one that I will re-read again and again and again. I just adore everything about it. From the romance to the evil angels to the angel-killers. I cannot recommend this series enough or praise it any more highly. This series with steal your heart and take your breath away and it will stay with you forever. It was utterly perfect!

"But I love you, and that will never change. Even if you hate me until the day you die."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment