Tuesday, August 4

Wrap Up: July 2015


Hey guys,
I genuinely cannot believe that July is over. Like where the heck did the time go?

Anyway I read sooooo many books this month so here is my huuuuge wrap up for July.



Books Read in July 2015:



Angel Fever (Angel Trilogy #3) by LA Weatherly - 5 Stars
City of Halves by Lucy Inglis - 4 Stars
The Rain (The Rain #1) by Virginia Bergin - 5 Stars
The Storm (The Rain #2) by Virginia Bergin - 5 Stars
Half a King (Shattered Sea #1) by Joe Abercrombie - 3 Stars
Unspoken (Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan - 5 Stars
The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson - 5 Stars
Am I Normal Yet? (Normal #1) by Holly Bourne - 5 Stars
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes - 3 Stars
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - DNF
The Sin Eater's Daughter (The Sin Eaters Daughter #1) by Melinda Salisbury - 5 Stars
Every Last Breath (Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 3 Stars


Reviews Posted in July 2015:


Top 3 Books of July 2015:



August TBR:

If you follow me on social media you may already know about my new idea for my TBR lists. From now on I will be posting a poll for all of you to vote on my reads for the following month. It will be displayed on my side bar over there --> for you to vote on all month. I didn't have time for this one but I did post a list of books on twitter, facebook and instagram. Here are the five that won the vote plus two that I need to read for a blog tour post. These are my August TBR!


Don't forget to check out my sidebar and vote for what books you want to be in my TBR for September. The top 5 that win the vote will be my September TBR.

What did you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment