Saturday, August 22

Review: Remix

Remix
Non Pratt

Published By: Simon and Schuster
Publication Date: June 4, 2015
Date Read: June 25, 2015
Genre: YA - Contemporary Romance
Source: Bought
Format: Paperback
Pages: 304
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
From the author of Trouble comes a new novel about boys, bands and best mates.

Kaz is still reeling from being dumped by the love of her life... Ruby is bored of hearing about it. Time to change the record.

Three days. Two best mates. One music festival. Zero chance of everything working out.

"Do you want to talk about it? No. I want to watch Harry Potter."

Non Pratt's debut novel, Trouble, was the book I read last year that moved me the most. It was just so amazing and it blew me away and stole my heart. Right then and there Non Pratt became a favourite author that I knew I would just auto-buy all of her books. I couldn't wait to read more from her and when I heard about Remix I could not wait to get my hands on it. Although it didn't touch me in the way that Trouble did it is still a crazily addictive and fantastic novel. There's just something about Non's books that makes me completely obsessed with them.

Remix is a very beautiful and meaningful story. It's an incredible journey about friendship, love and discovering yourself. Set in the excitement of a music festival Remix takes you on an amazing journey and both our main characters go through major journeys of self-discovery over the course of the weekend.

I loved every moment of Remix. It is an amazing, touching story and I really couldn't read it fast enough. Every time I put the book down no matter what I was doing all I thought about was what was going to happen next in the book. I couldn't read it fast enough. One of the things I love the most about Non Pratt's books is that they are raw and real. There's no romantacising hard things that happen in life, she tells it as it is and that's what makes her books so beautiful. Remix wasn't as emotional and raw as Trouble was but it was moving and amazing in a different way. I can't praise this author more. She is absolutely stunning.

Remix was a fun, beautiful and heartfelt book and I genuinely loved every single moment. I can't wait to see what Non Pratt will come up with next. She is definitely an auto-buy author for me. I adore her and all of her fantastic storytelling. She is awesome and she has me waiting very impatiently for her next novel.

"When a kiss becomes a knife in the heart you know you were in love."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment