Monday, August 3

Book Haul: July 2015

Hey Guys,
I cannot believe that it is the end of July already. That means my summer is almost over and I go back to work in one week so my reading time will be cut down soon *sob*

Anyway here are the books I acquired in July.



Hardcopy Books:


For Review:

One by Sarah Crossan
The Ice Twins by SK Tremayne

Gifted:

The Weight of Souls by Bryony Pearce

Bought:

The Isle of the Lost (Descendents #1) by Melissa de la Cruz
Blackfin Sky by Kat Ellis
Crow Mountain by Lucy Inglis
Lorali by Laura Dockrill
Am I Normal Yet? (Normal #1) by Holly Bourne
Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa
Night School (Night School #1) by CJ Daugherty
The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
Way Down Dark (Australia #1) by JP Smythe

E-Books:

For Review:



A Thosand Nights by EK Johnston
Angelbound: Origins (Angelbound #1/2/3) by Cristine Baur
Date with a Rockstar by Sarah Gagnon
Forever with You (Wait for You #5) by Jennifer L Armentrout
The Wanderers by Kate Ormand

Bought:


Every Last Breath (Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout
The Bone Season (The Bone Season #1) by Samantha Shannon
The Mime Order (The Bone Season #2) by Samantha Shannon

That's all I got this month. Let me know what you got.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment