Monday, July 20

#YALC Reading Challenge


Hey Guys,
So if you follow me on Facebook or Twitter then you probably know that this weekend I attended YALC, the Young Adult Literature Convention in London. It was AMAZING!!!! And I got so many amazing books.

Well keep tuned later on this week for my 3 posts on the event itself. They'll be split into Friday, Saturday and Sunday and will be full of awesome pictures and stuff.

But I had a thought of all the YALC books I have that are unread and I am off work for the next 3 weeks so in those three weeks I want to read as many as possible. But that's where you come in. I want you to vote for the order that I am going to read them in! This vote is going to be open until Friday BUT whatever book wins the vote today is the one that I will start tomorrow and so on until Friday when I have the final result.

Here are the books that I came home with but keep scrolling for the poll to cast your vote...


So some of these I have read so here is the poll of the Unread ones that I still need to read.

You can only select 5 books.




Thanks for voting


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment