Tuesday, July 7

Wrap Up: June 2015


Hey Guys,
Can you believe June is over already? You know what that means thought YALC is this month EEP! So excited!!!!!
Anyway June was a pretty slow month for me. I discovered new TV shows and ended up watching those more than reading but here is my small wrap-up for the month...



Books Read in June 2015:


Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by JK Rowling - 5 Stars
Remix by Non Pratt - 5 Stars
Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill - 2 Stars


Reviews Posted in June 2015:

No reviews posted this month but watch out for quite a few being posted in July and August. There will be at least 2 reviews a week in the coming months.
Top 3 Books of June 2015:

Since I only read 3 books in June I can't really have a top 3 but here is my favoruite book of the month...

It was awesome. Go pick this book up now!

Well that's it for this month. What did you read/review this past month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment