Wednesday, July 8

Waiting On Wednesday


Am I Normal Yet?
Holly Bourne

Published By Usbourne Publishing
Publication Date: August 1, 2015
Genre: YA - Contemporary
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
All Evie wants is to be normal. She’s almost off her meds and at a new college where no one knows her as the girl-who-went-crazy. She’s even going to parties and making friends. There’s only one thing left to tick off her list…

But relationships are messy – especially relationships with teenage guys. They can make any girl feel like they’re going mad. And if Evie can’t even tell her new friends Amber and Lottie the truth about herself, how will she cope when she falls in love?

I am such a massive fan of Holly Bourne ever since I read her debut novel Soulmates. I fell in love with her writing and her storytelling and how her books are so real and true to real-life even if that is heartbreaking. I am so excited for this book. I genuinelly cannot wait and I am praying that it's going to be on sale early at YALC like the Manifesto was last year.


1 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT read8 July 2015 at 12:18

    That's new to me! Not my kind of read but hope that you thoroughly enjoy it once you get to read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment