Tuesday, July 7

Book Haul: June 2015

Hey Guys,
Can you believe that June is over already?
Anyway here are the books I acquired this past month.



Hardcopy Books:


For Review:

Lorali by Laura Dockrill
Hacked (Hacked #1) by Tracy Alexander
Paper Weight by Meg Hatson

Gifted:
An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes #1) by Sabaar Tahir

Bought:
 
Crow Moon by Anna McKerrow
Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill
The Year of the Rat by Claire Furniss
City of Halves by Lucy Inglis
Remix by Non Pratt
The Potion Diaries (Potion Trilogy #1) by Amy Alward
The Shadow's Curse (Knots Sequence #2) by Ay McCulloch
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Werga
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
Angel Fire (Angel Trilogy #3) by LA Weatherly

E-Books:

For Review:


The Darkness Within (Monster Within #2) by Kelly Hashway

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment