Monday, June 1

I Still Haven't Read...





This week's pick...





The Witches of Santa Anna Series by Lauren Barnholdt and Aaron Gorvine:

#1 Claimed (Already Read)
#2 Tricked (Already Read)
#3 Rumoured (Already Read)
#4 Hushed (Already Read)
#5 Pursued
#6 Enticed
#7 Ruined
#8 Denial
#9 Suspicion
#10 Isolation
#11 Paranoia
#12 Fear
#13 Oblivion
#14 Forgotton (Haven't Got Yet)
#15 Broken (Haven't Got Yet)
#16 Stolen (Haven't Got Yet)
#17 Taken (Haven't Got Yet)
#18 Risen (Haven't Got Yet)
#19 Given (Haven't Got Yet)

Have you read this series?




1 comments:

  1. This series is so long! It must be good for you to have picked up so many of them. I'll be read A Court of Thorns and Roses soon (Saw it was your pick of the month). Was this anything like that?

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment