Tuesday, June 9

Book Haul: May 2015

Hey Guys,
Can you believe another month is over?
Well here is my book haul for May 2015


Hardcopy Books:


One Small Act of Kindness by Lucy Dillon
The Sun in her Eyes by Paige Toon
Stolen (Heart of Dread #2) by Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnstone
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass
Hook's Daughter by Heidi Schultz
To All the Boys I've Loved Before (All The Boys #1) by Jenny Han
Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard
Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty #1) by Rosamund Hodge
Rites of Passage by Joy Hensley

E-Books:


A Whole New World (A Twisted Tale #1) by Liz Braswell
Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch (Already Read)
Under the Lights (Daylight Falls #2) by Dahlia Adler

What books did you get this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment