Wednesday, May 20

Waiting on Wednesday


Mirrored
Alex Flinn

Published By: HarperTeen
Publication Date: September 15, 2015
Genre: YA - Fairytale Retelling
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
A modern, multi-generational tale of Kendra, the witch from "Snow White," who trains Violet, an ugly, lonely, and heartbroken girl in the 1980s who transforms herself into "the fairest one of all" but still cannot win Greg's heart, and Celine, Greg's daughter with Violet's high school rival, Jennifer.

I've been a huge fan of Alex Flinn's ever since reading Beastly and I especially love her books including Kendra the witch so naturally I am really looking forward to this one. I can't wait to get my hands on it.


2 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT read20 May 2015 at 12:22

    Nice! Seen this one around but I don't think I've seen this cover where there's a girl in the mirror! Hope you enjoy this once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw, the cover is stunning! Should check this book out! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment