Wednesday, May 13

Waiting on Wednesday


Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)
Sarah J Maas

Published By: Bloomsbury Publishing
Publication Date: September 1, 2015
Genre: YA - Epic Fantasy
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Sarah J. Maas's New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series reaches new heights in this sweeping fourth volume.

Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she's at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past . . .

She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die just to see her again. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen's triumphant return.

Celaena’s epic journey has captured the hearts and imaginations of millions across the globe. This fourth volume will hold readers rapt as Celaena’s story builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world.

I am sooooo excited for this book. Sarah J Maas is one of my alltime favourite authors and I just can't get enough of her books and this is the series that started my obsession for all things fantasy. I cannot wait for this fourth installment so I can see what's happening with my favourite heroine and her phenomenal side kicks.


3 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT read13 May 2015 at 12:16

    Nice! Couldn't really get into this series but still a fan of Sarah and her ACOTAR! Hope you love this one! I heard it's a doozie! ;)

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I feel. That is all! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. messi awaludin15 May 2015 at 07:35

    very interesting and full of new things
    continue gan another post, awaited
    obatsyarafkejepit.org
    www.tbctradisional.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment