Wednesday, May 6

Waiting on Wednesday


Remix
Non Pratt

Published By: Simon and Schuster
Publication Date: June 4, 2015
Genre: YA - Contemporary Romance
  photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
From the author of Trouble comes a new novel about boys, bands and best mates.

Kaz is still reeling from being dumped by the love of her life... Ruby is bored of hearing about it. Time to change the record.

Three days. Two best mates. One music festival. Zero chance of everything working out.

I am so freaking excited to get my hands on this book. Trouble, Non Pratt's phenomenal debut novel completey blew me away. I fell head over heels in love with it and so I cannot wait for Non's next book. It's guaranteed to be raw, edgy and exciting.


2 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT read6 May 2015 at 13:09

    Nice pick! Totally new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but hope you love it all the same!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting and full of new things
    continue gan another post, awaited

    obat herbal kelenjar getah bening di ketiak

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment