Monday, April 6

Book Haul: March 2015

Hey Guys,
So here we are again. Another monthly book haul.
Here are the books I got this month.


For Review:





Under My Skin by James Dawson
As Red As Blood (Lumikki Andersson #1) by Salla Simukka
The Beloved by Alison Rattle

Bought:




Geek Drama (Geek Girl Novella) by Holly Smale
The Sin Eater's Daughter (Sin Eater's Daughter #1) by Melinda Salisbury
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
Fairest (Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer
Half a King (Shattered Sea #1) by Joe Abercrombie
Half the World (Shattered Sea #2) by Joe Abercrombie

Gifted/Signed:


My Not So Super Sweet Life (Super Sweet #3) by Rachel Harris
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L Armentrout
Wait for You (Wait for You #1) by J Lynn
Be With Me (Wait for You #2) by J Lynn
Wicked (Wicked #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout
The Return (Titan #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Lux Beginnings (Lux #1, #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Lux Consequences (Lux #3, #4) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L Armentrout

That's all I got this month. 
What did you get?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment