Wednesday, March 25

Waiting on Wednesday


A Book of Spirits and Thieves (Spirit and Thieves #1)
Morgan Rhodes

Published By: Razorbill
Publication Date: June 23, 2015
Genre: YA - Fantasy
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Modern-day Toronto: A heavy leather-bound book written in an unrecognizable language is delivered to the Speckled Muse, the antique bookshop owned by Crystal and Becca Hatcher’s mother. When Becca opens it, she’s sent into a coma, leaving Crys behind to uncover a series of terrifying secrets.

Ancient Mytica: A merciless goddess hunts for the elusive treasure that will make her ruler not only of Mytica, but of all the unseen worlds that lay beyond it.

Modern-day Toronto: Rich and aimless Farrell Grayson finally has the chance to prove himself when the mysterious leader of a powerful secret society invites him into his fold.

Ancient Mytica: Maddox Corso has always been different, but never remarkable. Everything changes the day he meets a pretty, unfamiliar girl from a faraway land, only to realize that he’s the only one who can see her.

Fate has brought these young people together, but ancient magic threatens to rip them apart.
I have not yet read anything by Morgan Rhodes but I have heard so many great things about her YA Fantasy Falling Kingdoms Series and I have just bought it to read so hearing that she is bringing out a brand new YA Fantasy Series I can't wait to get my hands on it.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT read25 March 2015 at 10:38

    Nice! Just saw this some blogs back! I am dying to read this one!! And I am pretty sure after I read it, the wait until Frozen Tides might be unbearable! LOL!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this too! Great pick :)

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment