Wednesday, November 5

Waiting on Wednesday

The Heir (The Selection #4)
Kiera Cass

Published By: Harper TEEN
Publication Date: May 5, 2015
Genre: YA - Dystopia
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought.

I am so freaking excited for this book. I was such a huge fan of the first three books in this series, then a trilogy, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it continuing since The One had the perfect ending to me. However after hearing this will revolve purely around The Heir I am officially ecstatic! Since I know Maxon and America's story is over and there were so many questions I had after the end of The One. Plus look at that cover. It's absolutely stunning! I CANNOT WAIT!


2 comments:

  1. I still need to start this series! Now that I know there are more. I will wait! Great pick! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series. The Queen novella comes out December 2nd.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment