Saturday, November 8

Review: The Next Forever (Pretty Amy #1.5)

The Next Forever (Pretty Amy #1.5)
Lisa Burstein

Published By: Entangled Ever After
Publication Date: January 13, 2013
Date Read: October 30, 2014
Genre: YA - Contemporary Romance
Source: Bought
Format: E-Book
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
One night in college can change everything…

Away at college, Amy just wants one night alone without her high school sweetheart, Joe. So when he invites her to go to the library, she heads off on her own instead. How she ended up at a house party with the mysterious bad-boy Trevor is another story…

Joe so isn’t going to the library. He needs space from Amy, too, so he’s decided to rush a fraternity, to get back the swagger he had in high school. But it doesn’t take long for the brothers to invite him to the real rush here the beer is flowing and one particular girl has set her eyes on Joe.

Over the course of one wild night, both Amy and Joe will have to decide if their futures belong with two new people, or whether the next forever will have their first loves in it.

After finishing Pretty Amy I couldn't help but download this novella. I ended up absolutely loving Pretty Amy and I was dying to know what was going to happen to her and Joe next. The Next Forever definitely delivers that.

The Next Forever is set after Pretty Amy and Amy and Joe have gone to college. Set in one particular night that will test their relationship Amy and Joe must decide if their future is together or apart.

I loved this little novella. It really delivered and answered the questions that we were all wondering from the end of Pretty Amy. We saw the Amy that I had grown to love in the end of the book. The stronger, more independent Amy and I loved her even more in this book.

The Next Forever was the perfect follow on for Pretty Amy and I enjoyed every moment of it. I now can't wait to get into Dear Cassie and see her story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment