Sunday, October 5

Wrap Up: September 2014


Hey guys,
So September was a very slow month for me. I was still dealing with a lot of awful things and so I didn't read many books.
Because of this there is no vlog this month but I will do a combined one for September and October at the end of this month.

Books Read in September 2014:



 Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J Maas - 5 Stars
Stay With Me (Wait For You #3) by J. Lynn - 5 Stars
Lobsters by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison - 3 Stars
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White - DNF

 Reviews Posted in September 2014:


Top 3 Books of September 2014:

This months Top 3 is actually going to be a Top 2 as I only include books I rate 5 Stars in my Top 3 and this month there were only 2...

#2:


#1:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment