Tuesday, October 14

Review: Tested (New World #3)

Tested (New World #3)
Janelle Stalder

Publication Date: August 26, 2014
Date Read: August 10, 2014
Genre: NA - Dystopia
Source: Beta Copy
Format: E-Book
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

Faced with the scariest decision of her life, Missy is going behind enemy lines to save the rebel that seems to haunt her every dream. Finding courage is one of the hardest things she’s ever done, especially when she comes face-to-face with a terrifying reality. The green eyes that have fascinated her, no longer gleam with recognition. Now Missy must find a way to not only get them out alive, but to save the mind of the man who is quickly capturing her heart. And she must do it all without getting caught. Put to the test, will Missy be able to rise above her fears and find love, or watch it all blow up in smoke?

Having devoured each and every one of Janelle Stalders books I could not wait to get my hands on this book. Dystopia is one of my all time favourite genres and this is the only amazing NA Dystopia series I have come across. Add to that the fact that Janelle freaking Stalder, one of the most amazing authors EVER wrote it there are really no words for my excitement when Janelle asked me to beta read this book.

Missy has had an awful time in her life. Always hiding away after a traumatising event Missy is forced to go out behind enemy lines to help and save the ones she loves. It's the most terrifying this she has ever had to do. But when she is faced with Tyler, the one man who both terrifies and excites her all at the same time Missy's life is sure to change forever.

Ever since finishing Masked, the second book in the New World series I've been dying to read Missy's and Tyler's story and well, Janelle definitely does not disappoint. She built upon the wonderful world that was developed in the previous two books, not to mention the wonderful characters that she has created. One thing I love about this series is that even though we are getting Missy and Tyler's story we still see glimpses of the other couples that we loved in the previous books.

Tested is a fantastic installment in the New World series. It's is filled with heart-stopping action and breath-taking romance in an amazing dystopic society. It's a must-read for any NA and Dystopia fans. I'm dying to get my hands on the next book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment