Thursday, October 23

Review: Picture Perfect (Geek Girl #3)

Picture Perfect (Geek Girl #3)
Holly Smale

Published By: Harper Collins Childrens
Publication Date: June 5, 2014
Date Read: October 1, 2014
Genre: YA - Contemporary Romance
Source: Bought
Format: Audiobook
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
"My name is Harriet Manners, and I'll always be a geek."

It's the hilarious third book in the No.1 bestselling, award winning GEEK GIRL series!

Harriet Manners knows more facts that most. She knows that New York is the most populous city in the United States. She knows that its official motto is "Ever Upward". She knows that 28% of Americans believe we never landed on the moon.

But she knows nothing about modelling in the Big Apple, and how her family will cope with life stateside. Or how to "become a brand", as the models in New York put it. And, even more importantly, what to do when the big romantic gestures aren't coming from your boyfriend...

Does geek girl go too far this time?

The laugh out loud follow-up to award winning GEEK GIRL and MODEL MISFIT will have you in stitches

Having read and devoured the first two book in this series I couldn't wait to get my hands on the third book. Prior to reading this book I didn't know if there were any more in the series to come. Now I am so thrilled to know that there will be another three as this is one of my favourite series ever.

Picture Perfect was the first book in this series that I listened to on Audio and I would really recommend the audio editions of this series if they are the same narrator as this one. The narrator really did a fantastic job in representing Harriet. She really gave voice to her and I absolutely loved hearing her bring not only her, but all of the other characters to life as well. She was fantastic.

Picture Perfect was just what it says in the title... Perfect. I absolutely adore this series and this installment was utterly phenomenal. We saw Harriet grow more as a person in this one and we see her trying to morph into an adult. She's a little bit more rebellious but deep down she is still our loveable Geek Girl.

I cannot recommend this series enough. I absolutely adore this series. It has everything that you could possibly want. Adventure, humour and romance to name but a few. I cannot wait for the release of Book 4 so I can dive back into Harriet's life of geekiness and modelling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment