Saturday, October 18

Netgalley November Is Back



Hey guys,
So I'm running Netgalley November again next month.

The Origin of Netgalley November:

Netgalley November was created last year after discussing with a few other bloggers and reviewers that we had way too many Netgalley books to read. If you are a Blogger/Reviewer I'm sure you're familiar with Netgalley and Edelweiss... two wonderful sites where publishers can allow us access to e-book editions of ARCs for review.

Last year Netgalley November was hosted by myself, Laura @ Bookish Treasures and Faye @ A Daydreamer's Thoughts. This year it's just me.

So what do you need to do?

This is completely a personal challenge so if you want to join in with Netgalley November just sign-up below.
On the first of November, write a blog post/twitter or Facebook status saying you are joining #NetgalleyNovember and how many books you plan to do and then keep us updated on how many you manage to read.


Challenge Categories:

Easy: 1-4
Medium: 5-10
Hard: 11-15
Difficult: 16-20
Netgalley Superstar: 21+
This year I'm finding it so hard to find time to read so I am going for Medium 5-10 and for me lately that really is a challenge!
The proper banner is still waiting to be made so this will be updated as soon as that is done.

Sign Up


   

   



6 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are doing this again! I missed it last year and I am 100% in this year. My Netgalley TBR List thanks you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about this from the COYER group. Thank you for organizing this! I need to tackle my Netgalley TBR list =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrh, this reminds me of the many books I still have to read and review. I need around 3 lives to get rid of my TBR and those might not even be enough *sigh* ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it too late to join? I just discovered this yesterday and posted today....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course not. The link up is closed but just join up anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't link up but joining. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment