Thursday, October 30

It's NETGALLEY NOVEMBER


Hello my lovely people,
It's here. It's November which means it's time to dust off those eARCs we have all had sitting for us for forever. I know this is called Netgalley November but you can also use Edelweiss books too. Basically anywhere you get eARCs from let's get caught up.

Which level are you going for?

Easy: 1-4
Medium: 5-10
Hard: 11-15
Difficult: 16-20
Netgalley Superstar: 21+
I'm going for Medium and here is the list of the 10 books I will be challenging myself too.


These very well might change depending on the mood I'm in at the time but there are the ones I will be trying to read this month.
What's your challenge? What books will you be reading? Leave me a comment or tweet me @K__Books to let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I'm aiming for the easy level for this month since I have some paperbacks I want to read. You have a great list of books so good luck!! Thank you for organizing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 20 books on my list, but I'm going for 15, since I had library books to get to. But I'm still going to try to get through my entire list if possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bea @ Bea's Book Nook15 November 2014 at 01:55

    My goal is 10 and thanks to the Ho Ho Ho Read-A-Thon I'm up to six. I still have many more to read but I think 10 is good for this month.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment