Tuesday, October 14

Audio Review: Nash (Marked Men #4)

Nash (Marked Men #4)
Jay Crownover

Published By: Harper Collins
Publication Date: August 14, 2014
Date Read: August 9, 2014
Genre: NA - Contemporary Romance
Source: Bought
Format: Audio
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Will their past determine their future?

Saint Ford has worked hard to achieve her childhood dream of becoming of nurse. Focused on her work and devoted to her patients, there’s no room for love. She doesn’t need a guy making waves in her calm, serene life—especially when he’s the unforgettable hottie who nearly destroyed her in high school. Dark, brooding Nash Donovan might not remember her or the terrible pain he caused. But he turned her world upside down... and now he’s trying to do it again.

Saint has no idea that Nash isn’t the cocky player he once was. Uncovering a devastating family secret has rocked his world, and now he’s struggling to figure out his future. He can’t be distracted by the pretty nurse he seems to meet everywhere. Still, he can’t ignore the sparks that fly between them —or how she seems so desperate to get away from him. But the funny, sweet, and drop-dead gorgeous Saint is far too amazing to give up on—especially since she’s the only thing in his life that seems to make sense.

When Nash discovers the truth about their past, he realizes he may have lost her heart before he could even fight for it. Now, Saint has to decide: is Nash worth risking herself for all over again?

Having read and devoured the first three books in the Marked Men series I couldn't wait to read the fourth book, Nash. Nash was a fantastic installment in the Marked Men series. I became completely obsessed with Nash's story right from the start and I couldn't stop until I had finished the whole book.

Nash has had it pretty tough all his life. From the nightmare with his family all he wanted was to feel like he belonged. And he has that along with his friends. They are his real family and he is perfectly happy bouncing from one girl to the next. At least until Saint, a beautiful young nurse that seems somewhat familiar to Nash. Embarking on a romance, there are fireworks sparking between Saint and Nash. But when Nash's past comes back to haunt him can he hold on to the one perfect thing in his life or are the destined to fall apart?

Nash was a fantastic installment of The Marked Men Series but Rome remains to be my favourite. There was a lot of high expectations after I'd fallen hard for the ex-marine in the previous book. Nash definitely met the expectations but did not surpass them. Regardless of that I absolutely adored this book. I found myself falling head over heels in love with Nash.

One thing I adored about Nash is that it's different to the other boys stories. Nash's story had a very heavy focus on family as well as the romance you have come to expect from Jay's books. It was just as much about his family and his want for a normal family than his romance with Saint and I loved that. I found that very refreshing and wonderful in this book.

Nash is a fantastic installment of the series. I couldn't stop listening to this audiobook. The two narrators did a fantastic job of portraying Nash and Saint and I loved listening to them. I fell head over heels in love with not only Nash but also Rowdy in this book and I am dying to get my hands... or my ears.... on Rowdy's story. I can't wait for it to be released. If you love NA Contemporary novels then this is definitely not a series that you should miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment