Wednesday, August 6

Waiting on Wednesday


The Return (Titan #1)
Jennifer L Armentrout

Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
To Be Released: February 2015
Genre: YA - Mythology
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Book 1 in the new adult paranormal TITAN series, spin-off to the best selling COVENANT series.
Seth's Story.



All Gods that are Holy give me this book right this freaking second. It's no surprise to anyone how much I adore everything that JLA writes. Covenant was my favourite series of Jen's and still remains to be not only my favourite JLA series but my favourite series of all time... I mean come on I DO have a Covenant tattoo.
When I heard about The Return I may have squealed A LOT! Man I need this book like 6 months ago. I need this book like I need air to breathe. GIVE ME THIS BOOK NOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment