Sunday, August 10

Book Haul: August 10, 2014


Hardcopies:


For Review:

Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout (Review HERE)
Trial By Fire (Trial by Fire #1) by Josephine Angelini
^ Thanks to Bookbridgr, Chapter 5 Books, MacMillian Childrens

Bought:

Fifty First Times by Various Authors
Fall From India Place (On Dublin Street #4) by Samantha Young
Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry (Review HERE)
Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry (Review HERE)

E-Books:

For Review:
Forest of Whispers by Jennifer Murgia
Divinity (Divine #1) by Michelle L. Johnson
Day 21 (The 100 #2) by Kass Morgan
^Thanks to Netgalley, Spencer Hill Press, Spence City and Chapter 5 Books

2 comments:

  1. oh fab book haul deary!!!!
    Fall from india place is amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul Kay! I need to get Opposition and finally start that series!!! Im waiting for my copy of Half Blood to come from Bookbridgr and I cant wait!! Love love love the cover of Forest of Whispers!! Its fantastic. Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment